The importance of biodiversity on environmental preservation cannot be stressed enough. Upon completion of this course, it is vital that you understand the nature of biodiversity and how it interacts with a number of biological processes. Thus, you are to write a research-based paper that utilizes at least four scholarly sources to discuss biodiversity and its importance to environmental conservation. At a minimum your paper should address the following in detail:
- Explain biodiversity and how it is measured.
- Evaluate how biodiversity is important to environmental conservation.
- Evaluate how each of the following concepts affect biodiversity:
- Biological evolution
- Competition and ecological niches
- Food webs
- Human generated pollution and land use change
- Identify the techniques that humans can utilize to ensure conservation of ecosystems.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style
ATTACHED IS THE ORINAL OUTLINE. ATTACHED IS THE GRADING RUBICS SO YOU KNOW WHAT MUST BE INCLUDED. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!! ATTACHED IS THE GRADING FOR THE OUTLINE SO YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. ATTACHED IS THE CORRECTED OUTLINE SO YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS HELP WITH PLEASE PAY ATTANTION TO THIS!!!!! ATTACHED IS THE GRADES FOR THE OUT LINE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!!!