1. Read Chps 2, 3 of your text. Then choose one of these points to examine, based on the text:
· Describe the spirit world and the relationship that different Native American groups have with gods, deities, or spirits.
· Explain the Native American connection to nature.
· Discuss Native American religious practices and the purpose of ritual in day-to-day life and practice.
· Describe death and life after death in Native American religious practice.
· Discuss Native American religions and religious practice in today’s world
· Identify the religions originating in Africa.
· Name the non-native African religions.
· Talk about African religions today.
Respond to one of the points listed above in a 350 wd (min) response. To support your response you are required to provide at least one supporting reference with proper citation. More than one supporting reference will help your marking. Your response will be reviewed by Unicheck, the plagiarism tool synced to Canvas. Unicheck will submit a similarity report a few minutes after you post your assignment. If the similarity index is above 30%, please redo and resubmit your assignment after you cite the sources properly to avoid plagiarism. Please review the PowerPoint slides explaining how to avoid plagiarism and post your assignment accordingly. Even a single plagiarized statement will not be tolerated. APA writing format is recommended.
2. Video Week 2: Native American
The Sacred and Native American Religions