This assignment consists of two parts.
Part 1) For each of the quantitative research objectives listed below:
- Identify variables to be measured.
- Develop a minimum of four (4) sample questions to be included in the questionnaire.
- Identify how each question will be scored.
- Identify the level of measurement for each question.
- Recommend a method of survey administration to be used.
Quantitative Research Objectives
- To determine if advertising during the Super Bowl is effective in increasing consumers’ product awareness. Use a product of your choosing. State the name of the product that was advertised.
- To determine patient satisfaction of patients who are admitted to a hospital during the past 6 months.
- To determine if there is a relationship between the decision to pursue a career in law enforcement and gender.
- To determine IT professionals’ perceptions of the best preparation for an IT career.
Explain the method of survey administration you would use if a survey was conducted in your intended research.