Write:In a five-paragraph essay that is two to three pages in length, address the following bullet points:
- Paragraph 1: Discuss at least three ways in which changes in digital technology have impacted your personal, academic, and professional life.
- Paragraph 2: Define “digital citizenship“ in your own words and describe three ways in which you plan to practice good digital citizenship in your personal, academic, and professional life.
- Paragraph 3: Select three digital tools presented in this course and explain how you will use each one of them in your personal, academic, or professional life. (Hint: Review the Digital Tools page) – see attached.
- Paragraph 4: Critically evaluate your own social media use. Explain any changes you should make to maintain safety and security to your personal and professional online presence. Analyze the benefits and risks of the increasing use of social media in our society.
- Paragraph 5: Identify three pieces of financial information that will help you make informed financial decisions about your future and eventual retirement.
This assignment must be double-spaced, written in Times New Roman 12-pt. font as a Microsoft Word document.