1. Detroit Lions – Matthew Stafford Josh Brown Kids Jersey , Quarterback, Georgia: The Lions need to sell NFL tickets this upcoming season, and to do that they need a new face of the franchise. While offensive tackle might be a bigger need, a quarterback will get things buzzing in Detroit. Stafford has the entire physical package and is as close to a consensus number on pick as there is in this draft.
2. St. Louis Rams – Andre Smith, Offensive Tackle Josh Brown Womens Jersey , Alabama: The Rams were ready to pounce on Jake Long in last year’s draft, but the Dolphins took him first overall. The Rams have not shored up their offensive line problems since and are still in need of a franchise guy to eventually replace the oft-injured Orlando Pace. Smith is a beast and has the most franchise tackle potential out of all the elite tackles in this draft class.
3. Kansas City Chiefs – Mark Sanchez, Quarterback, USC: I don’t think Sanchez would go this high if the draft were held in February, but by the time April rolls around I think he will have teams convinced he’s legit. He’s only got 16 college starts under his belt Josh Brown Authentic Jersey , but he’s got all the intangibles that teams look for in a signal caller. With new management and a new coach, the Chiefs will be looking for a new face of the franchise and Sanchez would be a great one.
4. Seattle Seahawks – Michael Crabtree, Wide Receiver, Texas Tech: Crabtree is the best player in this draft and the Seahawks really need help at receiver. The position may not be their biggest need, but Crabtree is just too good to pass up.
5. Cleveland Browns – Aaron Curry Josh Brown Jersey , Linebacker, Wake Forest: Curry is a really hot name right now as scouts think he’s the complete package. He may not have gotten a ton of exposure this collegiate season, but he’s the real deal. His stock is rising and breaking into the top five doesn’t seem out of the question at all.